Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Devyn | Sep 02, 2009

On September 2nd, I also did a shoot with Devyn. It was pretty overcast, and I was worried about rain, but alas, the grey skies provided awesome even light. And when the sun came out towards the end of the shoot, we got some kiiiiller light! <3 light. These were at QE Park. She had 3 (!!) outfit changes. [I loved all her clothes... 2/3 outfits were bought in this vintage-y shop in NY... jeeealous]

Anyways, on to the photos. Pardon the large amount of photos! Hard to narrow down ;d

DSC_4561
Some may say I overuse this pose too much, but I think it's really pretty!

DSC_4601
I love it when hair swooshes. Until I can afford a portable, personal wind machine, I'll improvise!

DSC_4607
This was near the duck pond. The willow tree was so beautiful, I couldn't pass it up!

DSC_4635
Outfit change! Devyn had this super cool fascinator, and we found this cool wall (near the tennis courts).

DSC_4665
Egggggg.

DSC_4674
Ah! I love this. The attitude. And how Devyn actually climbed the fence! :D I was super impressed!

DSC_4703
Outfit change again! (Well, minor change...) I still think Ralph Lauren should buy this photo off of me and use it in their ad campaign. [The sweater/beret are both RL] Devyn really rocked this one. AND this is when the sun started to poke its head out of the clouds. Looove.

DSC_4737
Yep. Devyn really worked this. We made tennis so stylish!

DSC_4743
Personal favourite. (Difficult to choose, but I narrowed it down..)

It was great, and I'm super grateful for the sun that came out at the end! Hooray. Thanks Devyn, for workin' it. GORGEOUS.

P.S. Ralph Lauren, I'd be eternally grateful if you bought those photos off of me ;D Or fly me to NY to photoshoot any future campaigns. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Love 4 & 5! She's brilliant in front of the camera, but not without you clean compositions. Very good indeed.

    ReplyDelete